INTERNET SITE INFORMATION
Pursuant to the legislation on the protection of personal data (1):
the PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER (2).
Stazioni Marittime S.p.A. (Tax Code and VAT no. 02906780107) with registered office in Genoa, Ponte dei Mille, 16126, provides, also in order to guarantee a correct and transparent treatment, the following information
DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBLE (DPO) (3)
We inform you that Stazioni Marittime S.p.A. has designated, pursuant to Article 37 GDPR, the person responsible for the protection of personal data (data protection officer) who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed (4) consists of:
- browsing data: during normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the Data Controller, as well as the filling in and forwarding of the forms on this site, entail the acquisition of the identification and contact data of the sender (surname, first name, e-mail address) necessary to reply, as well as all the personal data included in the communications/forms.
Specific information is published on the pages of the site where the forms are present.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The processing is carried out for related reasons:
- in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site
- to protect the rights of the Data Controller.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The processing of the above-mentioned browsing data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller with reference to the above-mentioned purposes and is carried out in accordance with the rules and regulations in force. The processing of data provided voluntarily by the user via email and by filling in the forms on the site is necessary to carry out the services requested.
POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF THE FAILURE TO DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
For the above-mentioned browsing data, transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The user is free to provide personal data by sending e-mails to the site contacts or filling in the forms therein. If the person concerned fails to notify us, we will not be able to obtain the information requested.
The data may exceptionally be disclosed to public authorities for the protection of rights and to other subjects for the provision of the requested services and/or for administrative/legal fulfilments.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to recipients in third party countries.
The data provided voluntarily by the user is stored until the term provided for by the applicable regulations, and no longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the request and for the purposes for which it was collected.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, check its accuracy, request its integration or rectification, deletion, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose its processing for legitimate reasons.
To exercise these rights, data subjects may contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, INCLUDING PROFILING
No automated decision-making processes and/or profiling are carried out (5).
If the Data Controller intends to further process the data for a purpose different from the one for which it was collected, it will provide the data subjects with information prior to such further processing about this different purpose and any other relevant information. Please also refer to any other information provided on this site.
(1) Cf. EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR), Provisions of the Supervisory Authority, etc.
(2) Hereinafter the "Data Controller".
(3) Hereinafter "DPO".
(4) Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
(5) As referred to in Article 22 of the GDPR.